Founded in 2005, agap2 is a European company of engineering and operational consulting. We operate in the sectors of Energy, Infrastructure, Transport, Chemistry, Life Sciences and IT.
Today, the agap2 group has a team composed of over 5000 qualified doctors and engineers. We work on projects around the world from our offices in Europe – Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, Netherlands, Portugal, and UK.
Our business is based on a policy of excellence and quality at every level, a deep knowledge of the sectors in which we operate, and a demanding and strategic partnership policy with our client. Recruiting the best employees, associated with real prospects within agap2 is the key to the growth of our business.
We attach as much importance to the spirit, ambition, dynamism, and daring as to the expertise of our teams. Attached to these basic human values, we recruit high-value profiles to strengthen our technical teams and our industrial partners in Switzerland (offices in Basel, Zurich and Lausanne).
Type of contract: Permanent contract with agap2
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Being part of the project owner’s team, interacting with EPC companies, equipment suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Leadership and technical support during feasibility studies, concept design, basic design and detailed design
- Provision of technical input during equipment procurement, including bid package preparation, bid evaluation, vendor selection
- Facility engineering design as well as production optimization and extension
- Matter and thermal balance
- PFDs and P&IDs development
- GMP compliance
- Bachelor, Master diploma, PhD or equivalent in biotechnology engineering
- Completed first experience in engineering
- Profound knowledge of USP/ DSP technologies
- English spoken and written mandatory
- Fluent German is advantageous
- Willingness to work in an international environment
At agap2 you will work with a Technical Manager at your side who will follow, support and prepare you for next steps in your career. In addition, you can expect work in a friendly and dynamic team, extensive development opportunities and growing responsibilities.
Please send your application with an updated CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from Switzerland and EU only will be considered.